International applicants with acceptable scholastic records and proven English proficiency will be considered for admission as freshmen or as 转移 students. Freshman applicants must be graduates of recognized secondary schools comparable in level to the American high school. Transfer applicants are considered on the basis of secondary school records and records of postsecondary study (college or technical school).
Factors considered in making the admission decision are grades earned, 必修科目, 能够完成全部课程的学习, satisfactory scores on the East Central Community College (ECCC) placement tests, 经济责任证明, and proof of health insurance and tuberculosis screening. ECCC is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant students.
- 已经达到2分及格了吗.00或更高的4.00 scale in two English writing/composition courses from a regionally accredited institution within the United States as evidenced by an official transcript from that institution; or
- 已经修完至少15个学分, including at least one English writing/composition course from a regionally accredited institution within the United States as evidenced by an official transcript from that institution, and who have earned a cumulative grade-point average of 2.00或更高的4.00级，2级.00或更高的4.00 scale on the English writing/composition course; or
- have completed two years minimum of high school education at, 毕业于, 一所美国认可的高中.S. 而且必须, 然而, comply with the admission standards for admissions for academic and technical applicants as stated in the catalog; or
- are citizens of one of a group of countries listed on the English Language Test Requirement exemption list which is maintained by the Office of 招生 and Records,
may be admitted to the College without an official English language proficiency exam providing qualifying test scores.
International applicants whose primary language is not English and/or who have completed their secondary or postsecondary education either primarily outside of the United States or from a non-regionally accredited institution within the United States must submit official scores from the acceptable tests listed below.
English language proficiency requirements may be met by an official English language proficiency exam providing qualifying test scores. 被视为官方, test scores must be sent directly from the testing agency to the ECCC and be less than two years old.
Scores to be considered for admission to ECCC must be as follows:
- TOEFL Internet Based Test (iBT): 62 or higher
- 托福笔试(PBT): 503分或以上